jacy

Saturday, November 20, 2004

jobs....jobs.....jobs......life being mistaken......

wat hell is my com..... i did publish 1 n it did not appear!!!! i haf to redo all to stupid typing again!!!! i jus hope that i m able to find 1 stupid for myself!!!!! i wanna wk easy so my family members told me to wk for them!!!!! of cos , they r from the big companies!!!! a business of their own!!!!! so wat they r rich!!!! i dun wanna depends on family ties to find a job!!!!! i dun wanna be to dependent on them which i used to be!!!!! i was being spoilt n pamper by them!!!!! i was given watever i 1 or need...... i nvr worry about money!!!!!! but now i wanna make a crave of my own!!!! i knew that they dun c me fall..... but here i swear, even if i really fall, i will not find any1 of them for help!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home