jacy

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

what had happen to my world???????

now i m pretty damn bored with my life!!!!!!! i dunno wat m i goin to do!!!! ppl in my family kept telling me to go to jc when i m not the kind of material to go to jc!!!!!! all the stupid stress that they r giving r huge which they dun even noe!!!!! n that stupid shinling kept telling me all the rubbish that she had happen to her in the sch!!!!!! sum times i dun even noe wat the hell r all the ppl thinkin cos i hate sch!!!!! the stupid sch seems to be my greatest nemesis!!!!! that's y if any1 ask me wat i fear most, it will be it!!!!!!! i always try to avoid those questions they ask me abt sch!!!!!! i cant stand hearing this word 'school'!!!!!!!! the teachers in the sch r such pain in the ass!!!!!! sumtimes cant even make out wat the hell they r talkin abt!!!!!! they seem to be so caring when actually they r wearing this bloody fake n ugly mask!!!!!!! arghs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home