jacy

Friday, October 29, 2004

worst has yet to come!!!!!

i tot tat i had the worst but nvr notice tat the stupid o level is cumin!!!!!! wat is stress?!!!!! can any wise man define wat is stress?!!!! it is such a waste of time!!!!!! after having n level and now is the o level!!!!! y cant they put all the examinations altogether, instead of separating them all up!!!!! i had been in sch for so many yrs for so many examinations yet i cant made myself to escape from any1 of them!!!!!!
n tat shinling, can u stop tellin me all the things abt the sch that u r teachin!!!!!! now i can even help u tell every1 wat u told me...... i think u dun need a tape recorder for the things that u told me....... i think u onli need me to tell them can liao.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home