jacy

Sunday, October 17, 2004

rottin my whole life from now on.........

can any1 of u tell me how m i goin to handle my life from now on when i dun even noe wat to do....... depression was nvr my style of wking.......... i jus had a fight with my mom n i can tell u tat she really noes how to worsen my depression....... she will b the 1st mother in the whole world whom makes her child to loathe her so much......... y cant my family members jus shut their bloody damn traps up?!!!!!! they r really the pain in the ass like my teachers....... after fighting with her, i went out of my hse n tel her that i will not even c her bloody damn face anymore n i jus went out of my hse n went to my granny hse......... i nvr like her n now she even makes me loathe her even more....... if she is not goin to give me any allowance, den so b it........ i will not die without any money....... it will b even better that i die, den she dun haf to c my bloody damn and me 2....... now i decided to move out of that bloody damn hse n i jus hope tat no idiots is goin to pester me anymore.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home