jacy

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

killing me softly with the pain........

yoz...... long time nvr cum backin here to update liao........ haiz...... sianz...... having my wisdom teeth back again....... ya, rite...... u r not cin tis wrongly....... now 2 wisdom teeth at 1 go....... sianz...... the pain is killing n i dunno wat to do........ btw, guys....... i will b having my operation this cumin friday........ sianz......... have to go after my ca....... so stress....... after heard wat my fren had told me....... so scary........ i jus hope that i wont run away when they try to the operation for me........ so, guys..... wish me luck....... i jus dun hope that i die on the surgical bed jus bcos of extracting the 2 stupid wisdom teeth..... i really dunno why they call it the wisdom tooth..... i dun c any wisdom growin in me, instead, i bcum more n more stupid each time...... hahahaha..... jus kidding...... start thinking, guys...... try to change the name of the wisdom tooth...... it shouldn't b cal wisdom..... my suggestion...... thinking of calin it the idiotic tooth..... haha..... how is that for a change........ jus hope that i will haf the will to live after the operation....... hahahaha........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home